The ongoing saga of an unclassifiably fertile infertile forty-something and her family.
Your veg garden is soooo impressive. Wanna come and tidy up mine, too? Btw... I have a delicious Tuscan recipe for bunny braised in white wine...Love you,Imo xxx
It almost looks as if the bunny's hair (fur?) is blue/purple.
Will I be banned for saying the bunny is cute?:)But you're right. He's ENORMOUS.-D.
Can you say hassenpfeffer (sp?)? I knew you could ...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your veg garden is soooo impressive. Wanna come and tidy up mine, too? Btw... I have a delicious Tuscan recipe for bunny braised in white wine...
Love you,
Imo xxx
It almost looks as if the bunny's hair (fur?) is blue/purple.
Will I be banned for saying the bunny is cute?
:)
But you're right. He's ENORMOUS.
-D.
Can you say hassenpfeffer (sp?)? I knew you could ...
Post a Comment