Thursday, March 10, 2005

It looks like ...


They're measuring me at 6 weeks, 4 days, 2 days ahead of schedule. Heartrate was 124, completely on target. I am utterly blown away.
I couldn't look at the screen till I heard the doc say "there's the heartbeat!!" Upon which I started sobbing hysterically. It looks completely different than the old ultrasound pics, completely. I mean, you can see a shape!!

I am on top of the clouds right now. I just wish today was a better day for everyone. I'm so truly sorry, Julia.



It looks like John ...

I guess I can't say that I'm "allegedly" pregnant any more. It's for real this time. OMG. Is. All. I. Can. Say.

6 comments:

Emerald said...

Well well well... Can you see how big I'm smiling right now?

Hello Little One, I can't wait to meet you.

Oh fuck...this makes me "Auntie Em"

Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore.

Congrats, my Sister. I love you

Anonymous said...

OMG! How gorgeous!!! Congrats on the beautiful heartbeat! And YES, you're very pregnant! Enjoy the view from those cloud tops!

Anonymous said...

OMG! How gorgeous!!! Congrats on the beautiful heartbeat! And YES, you're very pregnant! Enjoy the view from those cloud tops!

Anonymous said...

I had to come check your blog since I didn't see a post from you on FF. Did you hear my sign of relief reading your blog???
I am so happy for you.

K|nneret said...

Em and day and Brenda - thank you all so much for commenting and your support. I am floating on top of the world today! Thank you for floating with me :)
*hugs* all around because I'm goofy and cheesy :)

Julianna said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Wonderful news indeed.

Take care of yourself.