Rose from OH here from "The Board". This photo is just so precious, and it really brought home to me what we all hope for at the end of our fight with IF. I have bookmarked your blog and will be checking in frequently.
I'm "BlackOrchid" from that other board - I had never actually looked at this pic! It is beautiful. I love your son's name, it's really lovely. Glad to see things are going well with bf-ing.
Just wanted to say sorry I haven't been back in "the fight" with you but I think I'm finally done with that board now . . .
So as far as fussy latching - I don't really have advice other than my son was like that too and it used to drive me nuts (my daughter was a very good nurser). He would get on and get off (latch and re-latch) like 20 times - a side! And get really mad.
I think part of it was he didn't like the force with which my foremilk would shoot out at him - he would immediately pull off (and I'd spray everywhere!). I had a lot of oversupply problems, but it all got a lot better at around 3 months!
OMG he is adorable. Definately the most beautiful baby I have seen in a very long time. That photo is gorgeous. I have been meaning to come here for a while now and say Congratulations. Your son is just beautiful. Now the fun really begins. Good luck with your new adventure.
The last time I read your previous blog, things were very sad for you. Imagine my delight, after finding you via Google, to see your precious little one. Mazel tov!
15 comments:
he IS amazingly beautiful, and I have seen lots and lots of baby pics! Heck, we have over 2000 of ours on shutterfly!
Oh mommy, I couldn't be more thrilled for you.
Love,
Lisa
I can't even begin to tell you what an inspiration you are to me...what a beautiful baby!! I'm so happy for you!! :-D
Angela(MO)
How beautifully precious.
Must see more baby pics. Must see!
maggie~
What a beautiful son you have. You are truly blessed.
Linda (Chicago)
Sara,
Rose from OH here from "The Board". This photo is just so precious, and it really brought home to me what we all hope for at the end of our fight with IF. I have bookmarked your blog and will be checking in frequently.
I'm so proud of you!
Rose
Hi Sara!
I'm "BlackOrchid" from that other board - I had never actually looked at this pic! It is beautiful. I love your son's name, it's really lovely. Glad to see things are going well with bf-ing.
Just wanted to say sorry I haven't been back in "the fight" with you but I think I'm finally done with that board now . . .
So as far as fussy latching - I don't really have advice other than my son was like that too and it used to drive me nuts (my daughter was a very good nurser). He would get on and get off (latch and re-latch) like 20 times - a side! And get really mad.
I think part of it was he didn't like the force with which my foremilk would shoot out at him - he would immediately pull off (and I'd spray everywhere!). I had a lot of oversupply problems, but it all got a lot better at around 3 months!
love your blog!
He's absolutely heavenly. What a beautiful little miracle.
He is gorgeous. So lovely!
Oh Kinneret!!! He is so beautiful! Congratulations!!
OMG he is adorable. Definately the most beautiful baby I have seen in a very long time. That photo is gorgeous. I have been meaning to come here for a while now and say Congratulations. Your son is just beautiful. Now the fun really begins. Good luck with your new adventure.
Beautiful! I am crying with happiness for you after reading your past posts. Enjoy your lovely son!
The last time I read your previous blog, things were very sad for you. Imagine my delight, after finding you via Google, to see your precious little one. Mazel tov!
Kinneret,
Your son is beautiful. I am so happy for you!!
Enjoy this time, it passes so quickly, remember to take pictures.
Love,
Ayal
He's beautiful. Congrats.
Post a Comment