37 weeks. I am enormous.
I waddle. Slowly. And I am utterly exhausted, no matter how much sleep I get.
Work is getting very hard. Damn 10 hour shifts. I left after 8 today.
I have frequent abdominal pains which I assume are Braxton-Hicks. My stomach is so tight right now I think I'm gonna pop.
The baby is definitely lower - in my crotch-type lower. I swear I feel his hands in my cootch sometimes.
I'm still trying to bake as much as possible, for some reason. Right now all the fixins for Chocolate Truffle Cookies are on my kitchen counter - all that's lacking is energy. Ah, I can do it tomorrow. On Yom Kippur. Right.
We bought a used chest freezer off Craig's list. I am so happy.
We bought a beautiful area rug for our family room, the room with the ruined carpet. At least now we won't be ashamed to welcome folks into our home.
I bought a second-hand Snoogle pillow off Craig's list for 15 bucks and it's a great investment. Seriously. I should have bought one months ago. They're $50 new, so that held me back but $15 ... that I could swing.
I have no linea nigra. I checked. With a mirror and everything. And I still have an innie.
OB appt is on Thursday - with a non-stress test. We shall see what we see. I bet I'm dilated. I better be.
I've had two patients tell me how "cute" I look. Hmmph. I don't FEEL cute. Grrrr.
John is still working on the nursery. The baseboards are nearly done. Then the carpeting begins.
Beaver Girl's water broke today! Yay!! I can't wait to read her and little beaver's story.
I honestly don't think I'll go till my due date (31st) but who knows? We'll see.
And now you're caught up.
1 comment:
Oh, sure....go ahead and brag about your innie! :-)
Post a Comment