Friday, October 14, 2005

If it's a guest poster, you know there has to be news

Oh I love this part! This is when it is SO good to be the Auntie Em!

Ahem... I am pleased as punch to announce that at 1:47pm, Eastern Standard Time...

His Royal Highness Prince Chaos was born!

He weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, has reddish hair... Apgar scores of 8 and 9, and is already latching on.

Mom (yes...MOM...can you believe it?) will post the birth story later, but she is over the moon and quite in love with her beautiful son. Everyone is doing just great.

Oh, and do not fear. He may be Prince Chaos, but we will teach him to be Prince Charming, and no silly symbols for names!

More later, thanks for all your love and support. I know that the Sister of my Heart and the entire family really appreciate it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

He sounds like a wonderful little guy, and I'm so glad all went well.

Dramalish said...

Wonderful, wonderful!

So glad to hear mom and baby are well and happy. Such fantastic news!

Congrats Chez Chaos.
-D.

Ana said...

Congratulations!! And welcome Prince Chaos!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Yay!

Pr. Joy Blaylock said...

WONDERFUL news! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your new adventure.

Anonymous said...

welcome Prince! Hope Mommy is doing well.

Love
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome, Prince! Hope Mamma is well and we want pics soon!!

Cam said...

SOOOOO excited for you!!!!!
Big hugs from me and Nathan (from Resolve board)
:D
cam

Liz Miller said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Mazel tov! All my best to the whole Chaos family.

Yvette said...

I am so happy for all of you. Welcome to motherhood and all that it means. Good luck and I will be anxiously awaiting the birth story.

Anonymous said...

May the Prince live long and well and bring his mother much love and joy.
Congratulations you two.
love, maggie~

Anonymous said...

Ooh - you did do it while I was away!!!! Oh, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Please email me your address so I can send you a pressie (we don't do baby showers in this part of the world - first you produce the little 'un, then you get the goodies... :P)

Much, much love to you all.

Imo xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Wishing you all the best with your new little family member!

Anonymous said...

What can I say that has not already been said? I am so glad that you are both fine and doing well. Thank you for allowing us to share your joy.

Lioness said...

Mazal tov, tinok veorim! MAZAL TOV!

Chee Chee said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! We are so happy for you, Kinneret!!!!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, we can't wait to hear more about him!

Anonymous said...

fabulous news! Congratulations!

-beaver girl

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! It seems like just yesterday that we were chatting on Resolve!! I'm so happy that your dreams have finally came true!! ((HUGS)) and Kisses to you and yours!!

Angela(MO)