I went out after work to get a body pillow - I'm hardly sleeping these days because 1) I can't breathe 2) I'm fat and 3)my carpal tunnel (in both hands) is killing me. Not to mention the hip pain.
One of the huge bath stores had a body pillow and with their 20% off coupon, I was happy at my purchase. I decided to stop at Targez to check out their selection of wrist braces as the CVS wanted 25.99 ... for ONE. They were all out.
Some voice of Satan coerced me into going to the baby and infant area ... the Classic Pooh aisle. I looked. I choked back tears. I checked out some playpens or whatever they're called now. I wandered back down the aisle and there was a beautiful little Pooh music pull thingie with Pooh sitting inside a baby blue soft jar labeled "hunny".
I sat in the car crying, listening to the soft music play. It's been so long in coming, we've gone through so much. I never ever thought we would get this far. I can't wait to play this for you, my sweet baby boy, as I rock you to sleep.
4 comments:
this is so very sweet. I hope you are well and resting.
Take care.
You made me cry at work!
What a sweet story.
Linda from Chicago
This is really sweet, hon! I am so happy for you.
We totally missed you yesterday. We'll have to do it again very soon.
Sleep easy . . .
Oh bring on the tears! ;)
Post a Comment