The ongoing saga of an unclassifiably fertile infertile forty-something and her family.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Walking out the door ...
We are off to Canada for Passover! As my homocysteine levels are low as are my Protein S levels, I am now on Lovenox twice daily. Oh joy. We are waiting for the MTHFR results.
But we are off to Canada! See you when we get back. Happy Passover!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you test positive of a MTHFR genetic polymorphism (epecially TT) then try managing your homocysteine levels using a combination of methylfolate, methyl-B12 and B6. One brand is at www.hsfighters.com.
4 comments:
If you test positive of a MTHFR genetic polymorphism (epecially TT) then try managing your homocysteine levels using a combination of methylfolate, methyl-B12 and B6. One brand is at www.hsfighters.com.
Happy Passover to you too. Have a good safe trip and enjoy your family.
It's been awhile--I hope all is well there.
I know you must be insanely busy... but update when you can. I love seeing pics of your little prince.
-D.
Post a Comment