We saw Dr Wonderful, the sweet non-interventionist doc whom I love.
She thinks we should go ahead with the test.
They are looking for a mass. She didn't say the chances of a mass were very small, either.
I am trying to hold it together till John comes home but it's not working and I am a wreck.
My sweet boy. Please - not to him. Do anything to me, but not to my sweet Imri, please.
7 comments:
Praying for you.
Thinking of you and Imri.
Sara ... I responded to your post on BabySteps, too. I'm so sad for the fear that you have in your heart, right now. God Speed until Tuesday when you have the procedure and can get some answers. Please know I'm praying for you & Imri.
BTW - I tagged you. Blog Tag. I've never played a blog game before. This is the first. :)
Thinking of you all - and wishing with everything I got that Imri is okay. Hugs
Kinneret, thinking of you and Imri.
Sara!!!! I didn't realize all of this was going on. Imri is in all of our prayers. Julia and I will be thinking good thoughts that he drinks the contrast and that the doctor is an extreme worry wart.
I hope ?Tuesday comes quickly.
Wishing you a Happy First Mother's Day.
Amanda (ajdub)
Thinking of all of you. Holding tight to good thoughts and well wishes for everything.
maggie~
Post a Comment